on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Monday, May 7, 2007

Beppu 別府 Trip!

The weekend before the Golden Week in Japan, I went for a short trip to BEPPU with my lovely friend Maggie.


...Our first stop: Hell's Onsens (there were 8 in total).


And we visited 2 out of 8.



This was the exciting BLUE onsen, where we savoured wonderful ONSEN steamed pudding. Mmm.


Then off to an exciting one with CROCODILES!


As you can see... I'm not joking.
And I received the most perculiar present from a brave young man, a Crocodile Tooth, my FIRST! If you want to know more, ask me.


Then, the next time - a walk in the park.
It really was as romantic as it sounds.


And I found my Park! (for 'Dena' ^-^)


There I was, hopping on the rocks while Maggie and my two little audiences thought I was crazy.


Following that... the BEACH!


Is this a date, or what?

.... I had a wonderful time! ありがとうメギー!

No comments: