on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sleep deprivation

again - my goal to sleep before 11pm has failed again!

couple of things keeping me up a.k.a habits i may need to cut back 1 hr prior to sleeping:

1) abs workout - energizing myself before sleeping is obviously a dumb idea..
2) scrabble game i got on my phone - mental workout before sleeping is obviously an even dumber idea..
3) listing things to do in my head for tomorrow - pls refer back to dumb thing #2
4) trying to blog this is only delaying my precious sleeping time

and it's thursday tomorrow?
is somebody speeding up the time? cause i sure can't keep track!

good night fellow bloggers.

1 comment:

WEnDy said...

i also hv the SAME FAILED GOAL as yours. now is 23:50. cheers :-)