on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Saturday, July 21, 2007

2nd half of July 2007...

I have visitor from Canada!


... my IKENMEN brother, Weix2.

One of my favourite elementary schools, in my favourite class, 5-2.

Make Funny Faces! i said, and there it is.


my crazy kids & I enjoying our HUGE slice of watermelon. Ryo, the kid beside me, kept stealing mine, and only stopped when i threatened to drink his milk.


After lunch, Kanta came up to me with a black marker and asked me to draw on his face. 'Really??' i asked, and he nodded enthusiastically, placing the marker in my hands and then added 'Just draw anything you want!'. I didn't have this much fun since the Isaiah Fellowship Christmas sleepover almost 10 years ago.


And then, a DINNER/DRINKING party yesterday, with Saori, her brother, and other wonderful people.

More to come....

No comments: