on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Almost December....!

Ohhh my. The end of November, already! And I still remember how hot and insufferable it was to bike up the Higashi Jr High hill just a month and a half ago..... and now Christmas is approaching in quiet, tiny steps... but It's coming!! My favourite Holiday, in my favourite season... How Wonderful! Second Christmas in Japan, and it'll be spent with my one and only 恋人 - as of now - Ms. Piki Nabe-chan.

Now - a few more pictures for those of you who actually care to look (but never care to leave a msg/comment! seriously! who ARE you? I got a VISITOR COUNTER for a reason.... I know who you are!! No I don't. But make yourselves known!! -gosh, I sound like a desperate blogger. I ASSURE YOU, I am not.)

First up - More wedding pictures I promised (No, not mine...)


Next - You can all marvel at my dazzling bowling skills. Yeah! Can you spot me? xx points after two games! Unbeatble score! I am really happy. Even won a cute BANANA CUP as prize.


Our bowling crew. Good job guys!



My beautiful friend (how come all my friends are this pretty??) - another CAKE-ADDICT (and how is it that all my friends love cake?)


My ENTHUSIASTIC 9th grade students! This is a group from my English Club - we're making FRENCH TOAST in the Home Ec classroom. And the funny boy smoking CHOCOLATE PENCIL is the most talkative - and believe it or not, most motivated English learner in my class. See how well he's hiding his enthusiasm of being in the picture? What a funny dude. I'll miss my ENGLISH CLUB....! (Lucia-sensei's secret wish: don't graduate.. don't graduate... *how selfish*)


O-KAY! Time to sleep.... After a two-day seminar, it's finally back to SCHOOL. Elementary tomorrow - grade 1 & 2... I have a feeling it's going to be cute and EXTREMELY tiring. Oh well. A-ja!

No comments: