on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Early November...

A few pictures to summarize the past two busy, colorful weeks:

HIKING 立花山

A group of Fukuoka Rotaract members, and Taiwanese bunch, we climbed to the top in 1 and a half hour - devoured our bento from HOKA HOKA TEI like hungry hayenas, enjoyed the view of the ENTIRE FUKUOKA CITY, hopped back down (some of us tripped), and ended the trip with an early NOMIKAI at 2pm.

THANKSGIVING CARDS

In my English Club at one Jr High, I wrote a Thank You card for my students, and they, in return, had to write me a Thanksgiving Postcard in English. 19 unique postcards from each of my hard-working student, hanging on my door! One student made an unforgivable spelling mistake- 'TANKS YOU LUCIA.'
どういたしまして!!! ^0^v

And today, a very full day of shopping, cake-browsing, and singing while savouring our little, precious pastries.


They were DE-LI-CIOUS!


.......... November is a busy month.

No comments: