on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Friday, February 8, 2008

Birthday Cake Marathon

2/1 - Surprise b-day treat from M at my favourite Izakaya!


ありがとう!


24....
........is a good number.


Bring on the rrrroll cake ^-^
And this was after a very satisfying meal at a cute italian restaurant. very filling...!!


.... Yakiniku. A short break from all the sweets....


Birthday Dinner and Cake with Saori's family


My family in JAPAN! ^0^


Bday treat to self from my favourite cakestore


Bday dinner and cake with my supervisor....


In the end, we had two.


As much fun I had this year..... and as much as I love sweets......

I only want one cake next year.

No comments: