on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Friday, March 7, 2008

Oops!!! 『ごめん!ビデオだった!』

My last day teaching at my GENKI Jr. High.

Among countless memorable pictures and funny videos....

This is one that makes me laugh over and over again.

This was taken right after our game of basketball. The bell for the 5th period just rang and marked the end of our HIRUYASUMI. The two boys wanted me to take a FUNNY picture of them - note how prepared and just how creative they are with their poses.



My video camera was on recording mode - not on purpose, but I'm glad it was!!

ahahahahahaha.

今日は、笑ったり、ぎりぎり泣いた。

いっぱい楽しい思い出を作った。
みんなのこと必ず忘れない。

No comments: