on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Thursday, March 27, 2008

'I wish you...'

My Dear Gali Bird..............!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEDDING.

Everyone looks so happy.
And I look tipsy.


Johnson and Debbie


A mini-Mtl Reunion!


KISSES ON THE CHEEKS!
Lucky you, Deb...


I loved this Taiwan Trip!!!


AND... A SONG FOR YOU, MY 咖哩雞!

I wish you bluebirds in the spring

To give your heart a song to sing

And then a kiss, but more than this

I wish you love

And in july a lemonade

To cool you in some leafy glade

I wish you health

But more than wealth

I wish you love

[...]

I wish you shelter from the storm

A cozy fire to keep you warm

But most of all when snowflakes fall

I wish you love

No comments: