on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Thursday, May 15, 2008

風邪が...

I ended my last post with one particular line.
I'm not taking it back or anything, but let me add this to it:

Teaching is physically demanding.

風邪を引いたね。

Ten things [I want to do] when I'm in the middle of a cold - some more realistic than others:

*10 睡到自然醒
*9 看看舊電影 (尤其是all my favourite Disney Classics (actually, I really want to watch 101 Dalmatians for some reason), Sound of Music, You've Got Mail, Turn right, Turn Left)
*8 吃白稀飯+醬瓜+肉鬆+青蔥炒飯 (Daddy's 手作り)
*7 Ride on the ferris wheel with a warm blanket
*6 邊翻著相簿邊聽〔聽不膩的〕老歌 (這時候方大哥就方便暫時休息一會兒,讓位給﹣﹣﹣Engelbert Humperdinck!... I'm just kidding. I meant Nat King Cole and Tony Bennett)
*5 趴在地板上悠閒的拼圖 (現在有點小後悔去高雄時沒把那盒『紅酒拼圖』給買下來)
*4 畫畫,寫卡片,畫畫
*3 拆禮物 (Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens/Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens/Brown paper packages tied up with strings/These are a few of my favorite things... 我的 brown paper packages呢?)
*2 打電話回家 ﹣ if my throat is not burning
*1 Planning the TEN THINGS I WANT TO DO once I'm recovered

And, if my stubborn cold decides to stay, that will be my schedule for tomorrow.

I have no more voice to shout:

『ロック!シザーズ!ペーパ!One...! Two... 』

這也是為什麼我今天聲音啞了的原因。

また来週〜頑張る!


-in 高雄 with Shing-Huiちゃん

No comments: