on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Little Perks that make my day.... priceless. (For everything else, there's Mastercard.)

I wholeheartedly support poor English menus in Asian restaurants... they make such good conversation starters!


(''uh... excuse me, can I get a crispy creep, extra creepy - uh, I mean, crispy, please?'')
And here is the result of finding that little perk in our menu. 2 thumbs up on the creepiness, Tani!

Thanksgiving dinner @ Karen's. ALL THE LOVELY LADIES....!

FLUX retreat @ Whistler Lodge - Sept '09

Grouse Grindthlete! Best time so far: 50:56

Just thought I'd pop in a quick update for FALL 2009! whoo! :)
More to come...


No comments: