on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Saturday, December 19, 2009

holiday season calls for.....


....something red!
.....

(and Jesus, of course Jesus.)

I just spent the last 7 hours or so on the computer, trying to figure out my other options if I don't get accepted into SFU or UBC for MA... and I can't think straight.

My passion ...
My goal ...
My academic pursuits ...
My vision for the next year ...

Ultimately, all can be summed up with one great quote, so great that I feel almost guilty quoting it. But the heck with it, I'm going to quote it anyway:

''Be the change you want to see in the world.''

What if I hand in my letter of intent with this one single sentence:

''I want to be the change I want to see in the world.''

Ahahaha.

I think I'd get points for being creatively lazy.

--now back to work.

No comments: