on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lucia & Ninja Undercover

Until now, I haven't personally met another Lucia.
But, apparently this name is not that uncommon in Paris!
(Pictures taken by my good friend Lisa/Duck, ありがとうね!)






* * * *

A few more pictures from my last Onsen Trip - I forgot to include my 肥前夢街道 Ninja adventure!
Here I am, showing off my hidden Ninja skills.

While I was having fun taking down other Ninjas, I remembered one of my favourite movies as a nine-year old, '3 NINJAS' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103596/plotsummary). It's really surprising to know that I can recall so many details of that movie, despite the fact that I haven't thought about it for so long. For one, I remember that the eldest NINJA brother's name is ROCKY (quite a name!), and that even though the three brothers were clearly caucasian with not a hint of asian blood in them, they had a Chinese grandfather, who, happens to be a great Ninja Master - Undercover. Ok, now I really want to rent that again.



My Travel Buddy, メキーちゃん v^0^v


October....... and finally, getting colder.
I love Autumn.

No comments: