on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Colder and colder...

That's right!
We're finally getting to WINTER in Fukuoka.
And do I like the cold?
Well, I know I really did anticipate for the chilly weather (when it was still sizzling hot in October, of course) - but this morning, biking to my hilltop jr high with NO MITTENS was NO JOKE. Freezing. I thought my pinky was going to fall off. That is why, before I met my friend Maggie for dinner, I did some fast shopping, and myself a pair of lovely pink suede gloves. Hopefully I won't lose them (or dirty them) like I did with all my previous ones.

Here's a good tip on how to survive the cold - at 11pm, with a weak heater on...



Ah... COCOA ME!

No comments: