on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Monday, December 10, 2007

'... an UNDIVDED heart...'

Whoo!
It's almost Christmas. But..... what I see when I look out my window is RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, instead of the nostalgic sparkling snow that once greeted me in early December...... back in CANADA, of course.

...I MISS SNOW IN CANADA!

But, guess what is available in both places in this time of year?

...SWEETS!

That's right! Christmas Cakes in Japan are TO DROOL FOR. ^-^
Piki & I shall undertake MISSION [IM]POSSIBLE on Christmas Eve and devour one whole cake by ourselves. I shall post up our glorious, though, possibly unflattering, VICTORY pictures soon enough.

With that being said, feast your eyes on this lovely masterpiece I googled a while back. This is a picture I printed out to show my kids ... CHRISTMAS IN CANADA. (most of my presentation was focused on food and sweets. poor kids, especially those who had my class before lunch. ho.. ho.. ho.. すみません.すみません。)


And last, but definitely not least - my verse of the day:

'Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.'
--PSALM 86:11

* * * * * *

おやすみ!
'Sleep well...!' (^-^)/

No comments: