on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

이별


Summer in Fukuoka is H-O-T...

But despite the heat, my students still have after school club activities - EVERYDAY.
I join from time to time, but I usually just jump in any club I want, and make them take funny pictures with me.


''Let's play catchball!...''

And I said yes. Maybe it was the heat talking. I got myself a baseball game to attend to tomorrow afternoon.
I need SUNSCREEN 50SPF +++++


Lunchtime!
Just a few days left... I'm going to miss these lunchtable chats...


And yesterday, I had the morning at Jr. High, and spent the rest of the afternoon at an elementary. This is what usually happens at a GRADE II ELEMENTARY LUNCH TABLE.

STUFF THAT BREAD!!
(He is SO adorable.)


And no, TA-chan... don't scream with your mouth full....

At a farewell party organized by some of my teachers at Jr. High... at my FAVOURITE IZAKAYA!


And this is what I will miss like crazy when I get back to Canada. Bumping into my kids on my way home, and taking crazy pictures like the one below.



りょうちゃん!我們扮的鬼臉也太有默契了。另外一位故意裝酷,其實他才是鬼臉高手。

あと...少しだけ。
泣くそう、泣くそう。今日は我慢したけど、金曜日は多分止まらないと思う、涙が。

わ〜〜

No comments: