on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Sunday, July 20, 2008

當了一天Full-Time愛玩的高中生

I never faced this kind of dilemma before.
I really miss CANADA, and am definitely excited to go back, but what am I to do without my amazing job and all the even more amazing people I've met here in JAPAN?

If only I could pack all of them in my luggage home.
I guess I'll just bring back as many good memories as I can. 
Until then... I'm going to enjoy EVERY SINGLE MOMENT spent here in my hometown [in Japan].

Last picture with one of my Jr. High classes. 

Today, a DAY OUT with my 卒業生s, my favourite students from my favourite class.
我應該是世界上最偏心的老師吧。
 

跟學生們一起唱歌的時覺悟到:

我﹣老﹣了。

當我興奮的拿起mike要唱宇多田光的First Love時,我發現當下沒有一個人對這首歌有任何印象。
『聞いたことないの?』
『...』
對歐,這首歌是我十五歲的時候瘋狂流行過。
仔細想想,也快有十年了。

.....

十年?!?!

『そうかあ...』

我也只好硬著頭皮把這首老掉牙的歌唱完。

''You are always gonna be my love... いつか....''


Next...
BOWLING!

在櫃台付錢時,我被店員算成高中生。
雖然誠實的我馬上糾正他,心裡還是暗中高興了一下。

AND! I actually scored the HIGHEST point.... 

...among the GIRLS team. Hehehehehe. 

But it's quite an improvement from my previous ALL-GUTTERS-RECORD. 

Augustus, aside from CHESS matches we will be holding regularly at home, I suggest that we should brush up our BOWLING skills, too. And of course, in order to beat you, I must re-watch the series in which my husband-to-be stars in.

GOLDEN BOWL!!

''Ohhh.... yeah.''


Walking from the mall to JOYFULL, a Japanese family restaurant at a VERY reasonable price. 
向日葵〜〜!
最近、この花が好きになりました。
マチャミちゃんが撮れもらちゃった。Thank you!!


This is my kawaii student, マチャミ - the tomboy of our class.
She could stuff 80 ebi-sen in her mouth.
Just thought I'd mention it. So far, no one could beat her record.


花火!!!!

これが、日本で最後のかな?



皆、ありがとう!
哇,最近的眼淚很多。
I might get dehydrated...

あと...十一日か。


No comments: