on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Dazaifu 2007

Cafe Imagination in Montreal, April 2006















This was a time of...

...studying Classical Chinese, writing papers on Film analysis, brainstorming for corny lines for an upcoming Japanese skit, savouring healthy soy-based cakes in Commensal, munching on rasberry muffins and sipping cafe au lait in Premiere Moisson, Praise and Worship meetings at Juan-ayi's house, practices at church, JOYful gatherings, always getting that Second Cup of coffee after church service, worrying over my JET application, finding out my placement is Dazaifu, in Fukuoka city ...
And here I am. Writing about updates of life in Dazaifu, beloved historical city of Japan (!)
Hmm, a whole new blog with the same topic - everyday life.
First day... because there is a first for everything =D
Today, I had my very first time of biking in a snowy weather, feeling the wonderful - harsh, nonetheless, hehe - winter breeze, and the cool, sparkly snowflakes on my cheeks. I also tried tasting it - snow tastes the same wherever you go. I miss Canada, a bit. =)

No comments: