on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Friday, February 9, 2007

An Omelette and a Glass of Wine

That doesn't sound so bad, actually.

Maybe one day, when I'm feeling oddly romantic. =p

Actually, I don't think I've ever received any recipe books as gift. Odd, when I think of it, ... don't people know that I [would] love to cook? Or even pastries! =) Jen, did you tell Hen about your cake-lover friend? He has connections to Top Dessert Chefs in California, right?
















ありがとう、P & J & R! My first Recipe Book.














(Actually, it's more of "a charming and uncharacteristically intimate collection of culinary essays". Sounds interesting, eh?)























I hope I'm not being too much of a show-off. But I received a cute bunny package from a friend. Weird gifts these days, but nonetheless heartwarming & enjoyable.




No comments: