on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Now... you may wonder why I have this weapon in my hands... and just who are these well-built ojiisans?



My first attempt at making MOCHI. Look at me go!



The men hard at work. Don't mean to discriminate... but I can't help but wonder - is this the one of the few "dishes" that Japanese men take part in?



It's a lot harder than it looks. And heavier, too.



「ルシア!すごいね!」 - ***

That's all it took to make me smile all throughout the day. =)))

* * * * *
One of the few things we can never be too generous of...
Compared to some ALTs, I really have nothing to complain about - in the contrary, I have much to give thanks for. The kind, family-like co-workers in City Hall, my beautiful average-populated city, the dynamic schools, the teachers... And when it comes to people, especially, I think I'm really blessed by God to be surrounded by so many kindered-spirits who are so generous with their time and kindness.

No comments: