on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ode to Coffee

'Tis Friday morning, last day of work, last day of August. And 'tis cloudy out. Uber cloudy... (uber is a word I'm stealing from Matt's UK dictionary)
And my coffee jar is close to being empty. Grocery list today includes: Coffee, Milk, Bath Salt, 3 kinds of Veggies, Natto, Tofu, Water, Kiwi, Apple, Coffee. Oops, I wrote that twice, didn't I?

Double-shot latte sounds so good to me right now.






(this one's esp. for my dear auntie)


The bitter, the better... mmm... Artiagiano latte, I do miss it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on
just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?
Visit my webpage OnlyCruiser.com

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

Feel free to surf to my blog: wii u news