on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Thursday, April 3, 2008

台灣之旅2008三月:PARTIV

So, my last meal in Taiwan was in the famous 『鼎泰豐』... The food was FIVE THUMBS UP, and the service was great, too. Except the part when everyone at the restaurant kept mistaking me for Japanese. My aunt, my cousin, my Dad and I were walking towards the cashier, and as we passed by the waitresses who were in their 'bowing position' - we each got a ''please come again!'' greeting -- everyone got a warm 『謝謝!』.
I got 『ありがとうございました!』

Our ORDER.....

Can you see the steam?

Oh...
美味しかった!!
I especially like this picture. These expressions were definitely NOT faked. 
And yes, these shrimp dumplings tasted just as good as they look!
My Dear Grandparents, and ma sixeme tante - French Professor at DanJiang University!

This picture was taken at the TaoYuan Airport. 
And you'll never guess who we bumped into, on 3/23/2008, just a day after the President Election.
Take a guess!
(the picture is blurry for a reason. I was stepped on twice, and pushed out of the way by crazy reporter I, II, and III)


No comments: