on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Untitled

Recently, I've been talking to a lot of people about what they do, or what they hope to do in the future (since I'm leaving my great job in July 2008), and I found some of them to be really inspirational.

One took up painting just a few years ago and produces some really amazing works; another's planning to open an Art Museum in a few years, and my other good friend is leaving for Tokyo to study in a Design School. 頑張ってね!

This is a drawing of an artist-Tommy Kane-that I discovered through my painter friend.
I really like this one:



(http://tommykaneillustration.com)

Now... what do I want to do?

No comments: