on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

久しぶり.....の感じ?

I think... I've been posting too much videos.
Or, actually, honestly, I've been youtubing too much.

So I think it's time to get my hands on a good book again.
ATONEMENT by Ian McEwan was the last book I read, and it kept me busy during free periods at school. A good, intense, emotional piece of work that I'd want to read again - or - watch the movie...

And, it's also time to get myself together and start studying... for... well, a lot of things.

First, and the foremost - and - sometimes, the easily forgotten reading.... MY BIBLE.
And when I say forget, I don't actually FORGET to read the Words - because I do every morning - but I so often forget to quiet my heart and read with a peaceful mind, in order to absorb the Words, and really feel it in my soul. Recently, it's been just an exercise with words on a page, and so ...

ダメだね。

もっと書きたいけど、今日もう疲れた。あさってもう帰るだけど、なんか、元気がない。雨のせいかな?

Or....

では、

おつかれさまです。

おやすみなさい。

No comments: