on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Countdown... how many days?

I'm glad that I'm keeping [some] records of my school days, especially ones with memorable/hilarious conversations. Today, one of my kid asked me to sing the national anthem of Canada. I tried, and then realized that I couldn't sing the whole thing, and made him sing the Japanese one. It was a great way to warm up the class - either the kids loved to hear us sing, or they enjoyed the sight of people being horrendously embarrassed. 

This is us, doing what we're not supposed to... taking pictures in front of the Principal's office. I wonder if he heard us. And then came the tickling torture - they have small hands but fast fingers, and from now on I will carry a whistle, so that teachers nearby can come to my rescue upon my desperate scream for help.


LUNCHTIME...

Drinking milk so fast that I almost choked on it. They wanted to play dodgeball, and there was nothing more important- even with my stomach at stake. This is probably why I didn't play as well today -a full and heavy, and well... the ball was definitely too soft.


Farewell pictures...! I'm going to have so many of these in the coming month... in the LAST month! Yeah! check out our original pose.


*******

今日は、いろいろあったね!
まあ、自分に自信を持って、『今』を楽しんで!人たちは、あなたのいいところを見えないなら、そっちのミスだ!
加油,加油。

*******
ちなみに、再過兩天東京的小鳥就要飛來找我嘍~

食べよう、喋ろう、楽しもう。(^ー^)/

No comments: