on justice -Benedict/James Orbinski

''Justice only fails when we fail to imagine that it is possible. But like so many things, it depends not only on imaginings but on what we do.'' - James Orbinski

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On Friendship

Today, I had a lovely evening with my lovely friend from New Zealand.
Of course, the content of our conversation remains exclusively confidential.
Just would like to ponder on a few things...

I realized that for each stage of my life so far, I've had different groups of friends, different people to help me grow and grow with me.
I try to keep the good times in my memory box as long as possible, and to open it once in a while when I need to be reminded that I've been blessed with so many wonderful people - when I'm feeling just a tad blue.
I've not given much thought, though, to what I've contributed to my friendships, or what I should contribute.
Or...
I've just had one drink too many tonight.
Hang on, I only had one.

I'm going to let that thought hang there tonight and escape into this picture.



Good Night!

No comments: